Payment Plans for the spring 2018 term will be available on January 2, 2018 through the Online Business Center. There will be three plans available as listed below.
4 payment plan 25% down payment followed by 3 equal installments
3 payment plan 33% down payment followed by 2 equal installments
2 payment plan 50% down payment followed by 1 equal installment
Students are welcome to start paying now to reduce their balance and therefore create a 5 payment plan. The balance due when the plan is set up will be used to calculate the plan down payment and installments. The 4 payment plan is only available through January 19, 2018. The 3 and 2 payment plans will be available through February 13, 2018, which is the payment deadline for the spring term. After this date, account balances not on a payment plan will be assessed a $200.00 late fee. More information about payment plans can be found here.
To set up a payment plan (available January 2, 2018), follow the steps below.
- Log into my.uafs.edu, click Students tab
- Click Student Services (A+)
- Click Make a Payment Now (green circle), sign into Portal Login if requested
- Click Enroll in Payment Plan
- Click the drop-down arrow by Select Term, choose the term, click Select
- Choose a plan, click Select
- Review the plan details, choose the yes or no radio button for Set up Automatic Payments, click Continue
- Click the drop-down arrow by Select Method, click your payment method choice, click Select
- Enter your Account Information and Billing Information, click Continue
- Review the agreement details, click the box by I Agree to the above terms and conditions, click Print Agreement, click Continue
- Review the payment agreement details, click the box by I Agree to the above terms and conditions, click Print Agreement, click Continue
If you need additional assistance, you may contact the Cashier’s Office at 479-788-7060.