Payment plans for the fall 2020 term will be available beginning July 2, 2020, through the Online Business Center. Act now and take advantage of our new five-month plan, which will be available through July 17, 2020. This new plan enables you to spread your payments over a longer period of time with lower individual payment amounts. Other payment plans available are four-month, three-month, and two-month plans and will be available through the payment deadline of August 7, 2020.
In order to stay enrolled in the fall term, students must have their balance paid in full, covered by financial aid, or must have a payment plan in place by the payment deadline. A payment plan may be set up for the fall 2020 term to avoid being removed from classes if you do not have enough financial aid to cover your charges and cannot pay your balance in full by the payment deadline of 5 p.m. August 7, 2020.
Please keep in mind that payment plans cannot be set up for the fall term until all prior term balances are PAID IN FULL. Payment plans must be set up through the Online Business Center and cannot be set up at the Cashier's Office. In order to successfully complete your payment plan, the payment plan setup fee plus the down payment must be paid at the time the plan is set up using a credit/debit card or electronic check.
There will be four plans available as listed below.
Five-payment plan - 20 percent down payment followed by four equal installments (available through July 17, 2020)
Four-payment plan - 25 percent down payment followed by three equal installments
Three-payment plan - 33 percent down payment followed by two equal installments
Two-payment plan - 50 percent down payment followed by one equal installment
For more information about payment plans please visit www.uafs.edu/cashiers.
To set up a payment plan, follow the steps below.
- Visit uafs.edu/OBC-student > sign in to Portal Login (or uafs.edu/OBC-authorized for authorized users)
- Click Payment Plans > click Enroll Now
- Click the drop-down arrow by Select Term > choose the term > click Select
- Click Select to the right of the plan of your choice
- Review the plan details > choose YES or NO under Set up Automatic Payments > click Continue
- Click the drop-down arrow by Select Method > click your payment method choice > click Continue
- Enter your Account/Billing Information > click Continue
- Review the agreement details > click I Agree… > click Print Agreement > click Continue
- If requested, click I Agree...> click Continue
If you need additional assistance, you may contact the Cashier’s Office at 479-788-7060 or email@example.com.