At UAFS our Promise to you is a high-quality, affordable education. A college degree is a long-term investment, and we recognize the importance of helping you create YOUR plan. Plan It Forward includes the implementation of important dates and registration and payment deadlines, as well as the opportunity to meet with an account specialist to help you understand the costs of earning a college degree.
Here are some things we can do for you:
- Assist with completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Review your semester charges
- Create annual estimates of charges
- Understand fee structures
- Review payment plan options and charges
- Discuss campus and community scholarships
- Help you understand and accept your Federal Financial Aid offers
- Provide information about other types of aid - PLUS loans, private lenders, and supplemental and emergency grants
- Share information about student employment
- Introduce you to our online resources for financial aid knowledge
To schedule an appointment with one of our account specialists, email LionsConnect@uafs.edu or call 479-788-7967.