Payment plans for the spring 2020 term will be available beginning Dec. 2, 2019, through the Online Business Center. In order to stay enrolled in the spring term, students must have their balance paid in full, covered by financial aid, or have a payment plan in place by the payment deadline. A payment plan may be set up for the spring 2020 term to avoid being removed from classes if you do not have enough financial aid to cover your charges and cannot pay your balance in full by the payment deadline date of 5 p.m. Jan. 3, 2020.
Please keep in mind that payment plans cannot be set up for the spring term until all prior term balances are PAID IN FULL. Payment plans must be set up through the Online Business Center and cannot be set up at the Cashiers Office. In order to successfully complete your payment plan, the payment plan setup fee plus the down payment must be paid using a credit/debit card or electronic check at the time the plan is set up.
There will be three plans available as listed below.
Four-payment plan 25 percent down payment followed by three equal installments
Three-payment plan 33 percent down payment followed by two equal installments
Two-payment plan 50 percent down payment followed by one equal installment
More information about payment plans can be found at www.uafs.edu/cashiers.
To set up a payment plan, follow the steps below.
- Log into my.uafs.edu and click the Students tab
- Click Student Services (A+)
- Click Make a Payment Now (green circle) and sign in to Portal Login if requested
- Click Payment Plans then click Enroll Now
- Click the drop-down arrow by Select Term, choose the term, and click Select
- Click Select to the right of the plan of your choice
- Review the plan details, choose YES or NO under Set up Automatic Payments, and click Continue
- Click the drop-down arrow by Select Method, click your payment method choice, and click Continue
- Enter your account/billing information and click Continue
- Review the agreement details, click I Agree…, click Print Agreement, and click Continue
- If requested, click I Agree..., then click Continue
If you need additional assistance, you may contact the Cashiers Office at 479-788-7060.